What data do we collect?
AIM Forecasting collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address data, telephone number, email address, company name, function title, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AIM Forecasting with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
AIM Forecasting collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
AIM Forecasting may use third-party services to process your data. If you register online or place an order, your data may be processed by one of our partner companies:
When AIM Forecasting processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
AIM Forecasting securely stores your data at servers located in Hengelo, the Netherlands. The servers are equipped for continuous optimal security to guarantee the availability, security and integrity of data. Complies with NEN7510, ISO 9001, 27001 and SOC2 type II.
AIM Forecasting will keep your personal identification information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
AIM Forecasting would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop AIM Forecasting from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
AIM Forecasting would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request AIM Forecasting for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that AIM Forecasting correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AIM Forecasting to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that AIM Forecasting erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that AIM Forecasting restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to AIM Forecasting’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that AIM Forecasting transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – AIM Forecasting uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. We also collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and device. We have set up Analytics in a way that we do not collect, use or share personal data (including anonymization of IP addresses).
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that AIM Forecasting has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact The Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA).
2509 AJ Den Haag